Monday, September 29, 2008

Destination

Faces, empty spaces and these formless images
Long stretches of silence amidst countless mazes
White horses, black doves, unorthodox raining
Looking out for familiar things, found myself straining
Careless, carefree; yet I'm tired of walking the road
Riding white horse, I've gone far searching my abode
Flushing heat waves rushing, gushing to my toe
Rush, rush rush; crush, crush, crush till I feel pretty low
Think hard, think right, sit cool and you better sit tight
Stay away from the monster dog, spare a nasty bite
On and on, the road is windy, the horse is getting slow
Flushing heat waves, rushing, gushing to my toe
I strain still, it rains still, the horse is panting as hell
Silence is killing me, go please ring a bell
My abode is calling me, I gotta ride on, Farewell!! to thee
Black doves fly ahead, they will reach there before me
I pant on, I push on, I urge the horse to go
I want to reach there before it stops rushing to my toe

No comments: