Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick

Sublime fear, of nothing and everything. The road not taken, the road less traveled. What am I going to choose? Who am I going to be? Echoes, just echoes unanswered. Long time since I wrote a prose, why now? Self-satisfaction? haha. I am a selfish soul. Just like 7 billion others. Don't want to be odd one out. Anyway, here I am, there I write, anything everything, nothing.

Nothing coherent, nothing sticking, nothing new, am no wiser am no fool. A way to kill time. No, its killing me. Yeah, slowly and painlessly. Yet, sometimes, in dark I feel it seeping through while I do nothing. Gnawing into me, like a rat. A clever one. gnawing, sharpening its teeth. Waiting for me to fail, take another misstep and I don't know what will happen then. Maybe a tier below, maybe a downfall steeper. I take my chances still. Habituated. I feel like doing nothing. Just let time kill me slowly slowly. And when it kills me, I know just a few people are going to notice. Again as I said, this is a selfish world. Each has to fight time on his/her own. They barely have time to kill time before it tills them themselves. How can they afford a luxury of noticing me gone? I don't blame them, I cant blame me. I don't want to blame time. It has always been there, announcing its arrival. I wait and wait and wait. Oh!!! the wait is long. I have all the time in world to kill before it kills me.

1 comment:

flyingwild said...

as you are writing about how you are killing time, time is slowly but surely killing you.